Unwrapping & Texturing A Boston Taxi

When fixing our story, we realised that we needed a vehicle for the father to leave in, we decided it would make most sense for him to leave in a taxi.

Julie modelled a lovely taxi, and sent to me and i began UV unwrapping it, I unwrapped it in a day or so, i then began the task of texturing it.

Texturing the car was not difficult, what was difficult was deciding on the colour scheme, how to make it resemble a taxi and how to make it clear that it was a ‘Boston’ taxi.

outuvjuliestaxiscreen-shot-2017-01-13-at-15-02-17

I enjoyed texturing this as it was fun to decide the small details such as the number plate as we called our team ‘V for Pinata’ so i put the number plate down as ‘0V4P 01’ . It was also nice to add details such as scratches, bumps and mud, i the end i thought the taxi looked quite well.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s